translators message

Subject: Local Networking Lunches

Title: Mid Atlantic Networking Events

Mid Atlantic Networking Events

Below is a partial listing of our upcoming Networking Events.  To see a complete list or to register for one of the events listed below, please visit our seminar schedule at http://www.smallcompanies.com/.  These events are held monthly and we offer anyone looking to network in the area a chance to sponsor these lunches.  The sponsor gives a five minute presentation to the entire group and in return pays for lunch.

Date

Location

Sponsor

Tuesday, October 25th

The Severn Inn in Annapolis

Dan Harris of Premier Planning

Monday, November 7th

Mount Washington Tavern in Mt. Washington

Charles Parrish of Auction Brokers

Wednesday, November 9th

That’s Amore in Columbia

Dan Harris of Premier Planning

Tuesday, November 15th

The Severn Inn in Annapolis

Dan Harris of Premier Planning

Wednesday, November 16th

McCormick & Schmick’s

in Baltimore

Shawn Barberis of Premier Planning

Monday, December 5th

Mount Washington Tavern

in Mt. Washington

Charles Parrish of Auction Brokers

Tuesday, December 6th

That’s Amore in Columbia

Dan Harris of Premier Planning

Tuesday, December 6th

Timpano Chophouse in Rockville

Corey Preville of StorLab

Wednesday, December 7th

Tony & Joe’s Seafood Place in  Washington, D.C.

Moshe Briel, MBA of Ameriprise Financial Services

Tuesday, December 13th

Café Troia  in Towson

Shawn Barberis of Premier Planning

Thursday, December 15th

The Severn Inn

in Annapolis

Dan Harris of Premier Planning

You must register and receive a confirmation before attending a networking event.  Please visit our seminar schedule at http://www.smallcompanies.com/ to register for one of the above mentioned events.

To be removed from our invite list please email info@smallcompanies.com with instructions

To remove yourself from this list Click This Link