translators message

Subject: letter from Mrs Kathy Olds

ROSEBANK,JOHANNESBURG
SOUTH AFRICA
Tel+27-829-708343
email:oldkathy@sify.com

Sir,

With due respect, trust and humility, I write to you irrespective of the fact
thatyou do not know me and i do not know you either, but please do
considerthis letter as a request from a widow and family in dare need
ofassistance.

You may besurprised to receive this letter from me since you don't know me
personally. I am Mrs Kathy Olds,wife of Late Mr Martin Olds,a famous
zimbabwean tobacco/cattle farmer who was murdered in a farmland dispute in
Zimbabwe.Please go through:
http://www.rte.ie/news/2000/0418/zimbabwe.html

I got your contact through a search on the internet here in South Africa. I do
not know your person but I am relying on faith to see me through
During the war waged against the farmers in Zimbabwe by the supporters and
cohorts of President Robert Mugabe to claim all the white owned farms in our country, my latehusband belonged to one
of the classes of farmers also targeted by the ZANU-PF armed group,because he
did not support their ideas and policies of taking white farmers
land by force.

Black war veterans claiming tobe farmers, invaded myhusband's house on April
17, 2000 at about 8.35pm in Macheke/Virginia district and murdered him because
of his insistence that white farmers be allowed to retain their
farmlands despite ther ecently introduced land reforms "Act" in Zimbabwe by the head of state,President Robert Mugabe.

Until his death he was one of the prominent members of the Zimbabwean
Farmers'Union (ZFU)But before my husbands death, he first escaped safely into neighbouring South
Africa with his life time fortune of US$37m(Thirty-seven Million
USdollars)cash, important documents of property title and other
valuables which were concealed and secured in a trunk box, and
transported to Johannesburg through diplomatic means.

The consignment box is currently safely lodged and secured in the vaults of a
private security firm here in Johannesburg after which he returned to
zimbabwe while he was killed. The fund was meant for the purchase
of new tractors,machinery and agro-allied chemicals for our new farms
acquired in Swaziland.

This land problem came when President  Robert Mugabe introduced a new land act
"Modus Operandi" reform which wholly affected the rich white farmers. A lot of
people were killed because of this land reforms "Act" of which my late husband
was one of the main targets.Based on this,I had to flee the country with my two children and my only
surviving senior brother Mr Chris  who was hispersonalassistant{PA}.We are
now in south africa as political assylum seekers/refugees.

We decided to contact you to assist us in removing this money my husband kept
in a private security company here in south africa to your account or any
part of the world for investments as the monetary/investment laws here in
south africa prohibits refugees and illegal immigrants from operating bank
accounts or be involved in any transaction/investment. Based on this, we are
contacting you hoping that you will assist us with this transaction.

As a widow, I am saddled with the responsibility of seeking a genuine and an
honest person who will assist us in investing this money in a highly
profit yeilding ventures without the knowledge of my
country(Zimbabwe)government who are bent on taking everything my late husband had afterconfiscating all
his farmlands and investments in Zimbabwe
.

We are absolutely left with nothing except the money he deposited in a
private security company here in south africa. In recognition of
investment opportunities that abound in your country , I solicit for your
assistance to us by moving my family money into your country/ bank account
for safekeeping pending our future arrival for investments in
yourcountry.

The family has resolved to adequately offer a share  of 15% of the money to
you for your involvement and assistance to our family in moving the entire
money out of South Africa.

Please call my brother Mr Chris on telephone
number+27-829-708343 for further briefing on what you need to do, if my
letter and request is of any interest to you.while I implore you to maintain
absolute confidentiality required in this transaction considering our
situation here in south africa. If not, then I humbly apologise for this
infringement on your privacy.

Respectfully,

Mrs Kathy Olds.