translators message

Subject: Fwd: ICB LTD-INTL REMIT DEPT.

Note: forwarded message attached.

--- Begin Message ---
Attn:  Mushtaque Ali Dahar,

Sir,

Closure and transfer of $3,550,000.00 from Escrow Call Account-Acc #:
0661818092 to your designated Bank Account

We wish to inform you that we have acknowledged the receipt of your
Application to close and transfer your funds of Three Million Five Hundred
and Fifty Thousand US Dollars - ($3,550,000.00USD) to your designated bank
account.

We are getting your funds ready to be transferred to your designated bank
account you gave to us, after thorough scrutiny of your account
informations.  But Sir, why do you choose to close your account with us?
Is our service not conducive with you? If not don't, fail to notify us.

1. We need the Deposit Slip of your account –Acc #: 0661818092 that was
issued to you on the day you made the deposit.

Immediately we received the required informations; your fund will be
transferred to your designated account as you have instructed.

Thank you for banking with International Commercial Bank of Ghana Ltd; we
are here to serve you better.

Yours sincerely,

Mrs. Florence Kwameh,
{International Remittance Department}

Free Ghana E-mail and Events Calendar at http://www.freeghana.com

NOTE: This email is from a private person, NOT an official company!

DAHAR.jpg

--- End Message ---