List Home All Archives Dates Threads Authors Subjects
translators - finding co-partener from China Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • From: "Zhong" <singozh@126.com>
  • To: "translators" <translators@lists.oasis-open.org>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 01:54:34 +0800
Send Email to translators@lists.oasis-open.org:
Send new message
Dear Sir.,

WEIHAI YUCHENG law firm has one of the largest and most successful intellectual property litigation practices in China. We have more than 95 lawyers and 25 office, and have an established reputation for high-quality litigation and trail work involving patents, copyrights, trademarks, licenses, and trade secrets.

China's participation in WTO creats a host of opportunities and challenges for chinese companies and for foreign entities doing business in China. So  we want some copartners worldwide. If you have interesting to cooperate with us, please feel free to contract us (office:+86 10 8390 1275).

Best regards,

Smith zhong,attorney
WEIHAI YUCHENG law firm

MuXiDi NanLi Jia No.1,6-632, Xicheng district, Beijing 100022, China

免费下载,终身可用:http://cnysoft.com/

By Date: Previous | Next Current Thread By Thread: Previous | Next
  • finding co-partener from China , Zhong  (you are here)

  Mail converted by the most-excellent MHonArc 2.6.10