List Home All Archives Dates Threads Authors Subjects
translators - REQUESTING YOUR URGENT BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP INVESTMENT Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • From: "Dr.Idrissa Diop" <idrissadiop@mail.ru>
  • To: translators@lists.oasis-open.org
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 13:25:17 +0100
Send Email to translators@lists.oasis-open.org:
Send new message
Dear Friend,

First, I must apologise to you for using this
medium to communicate about this transaction,
though it is my great pleasure in writing you
this letter on behalf of my colleague and me.
I am Dr. Idrissa Diop, the director of Bill
and Exchange at the foreign remittance department
in the bank where I work. Permit me to inform you
of my desire of going into business relationship
with you. I got your contact from the International
web site directory. I prayed over it and selected
your name among other names due to it's esteeming
nature and the recommendations given to me as a
reputable and trust worthy person I can do business
with and by their recommendations I must not hesitate
to confide in you for this simple and sincere business.
My colleague and I have decided to contact you on a
business transaction that will be very beneficial to
both of us at the end. I would be brief and direct to
ensure you understand everything properly.

In my department we discovered an abandoned sum
of $13.7M USD (thirteen million, seven hundred
thousand US dollars), in an account that belongs
to one of our foreign customers, an American by
name: Mr. John Schelpert who died along with his
wife and other passengers in Egypt air flight
990 -October 31, 1999. since we got information
about his untimely death, the fund has been dormant
in his account with my bank without any claim,
we have been expecting his next of kin to come
over and claim his money because we cannot release
it unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or
relation to the deceased and the person must be a
foreigner as indicated in our banking guidelines.

Before our observation in this development, we
discovered that the owner of the account died
without an heir/will hence the money is floating
and if I do not remit this money out urgently it
will be forfeited for nothing. The banking law and
guideline here stipulates that if such money
remained unclaimed after five years, the money
will be transferred into the bank treasury account
as unclaimed fund. It is therefore upon this discovery
that I and my junior colleague in the bank now decided
to make this business proposal to you and release the
money to you as the next of kin or relation to the
deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since
nobody is coming for it and we do not want this money
to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill.

Meanwhile the whole arrangement to put claim over
this fund as the bonafide next of kin to the deceased
and transfer this money to a foreign account has been
put in place. Directives and needed information will
be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interest
and willingness to assist us and also benefit from this
great business opportunity. We could have done this deal
on our own,but because of our position in this country
operating a local account would eventually raise an eye
brow on my side during the time of transfer because I
work in this bank.

This is the actual reason why it will require
foreigner as second party that will forward claims
as the next of kin to the bank and also present a
designated safe foreign account where he will need
the money to be transferred into after due verification
and clarification by the bank. May I at this point
emphasize that this transaction is a successful
arrangement, and as an insider of the bank I have
the capacity to monitor that everything is smoothly
perfected. On smooth conclusion of this transaction,
you will be entitled to your own share of the total
sum as gratification. We have agreed that 20 % of this
money will be for you as our foreign partner, in respect
to the provision of a foreign account, 5% will be set
aside for expenses incurred during the business and
75% would be for me and my colleague. There after I
and my colleague will visit your country for disbursement
according to the percentages indicated.

This share of yours is negotiable as long as it
is reasonable. Please, you have been advised to
keep this information a top secret as we are still
in service and intend to retire from service after
we conclude this deal with you. I will be monitoring
the whole situation here in this bank until you confirm
the money in your account and ask us to come down to
your country forsubsequent sharing of the fund according
to percentages we shall agree upon. All other necessary
information will be sent to you on your acceptance to
champion this transaction with us. I suggest you get
back to me as soon as possible through my telephone
number 00221 488 7164 or this email stating your wish in
this deal.

Thanks and best regards.

Yours faithfully,

Dr. Idrissa Diop
Direct Tel : 00221 488 7164 or reach me via my secured email
idrissadiop4@mixmail.com

By Date: Previous | Next Current Thread By Thread: Previous | Next
  • REQUESTING YOUR URGENT BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP I, Dr.Idrissa Diop  (you are here)

  Mail converted by the most-excellent MHonArc 2.6.10