translators message

Subject: =?GB2312?B?us/A7bHcy7A=?=

    香港启源商务咨询有限公司,是一家专业从事海外及香港公司注册的咨询服务机构,全面代理香港、美国、英国、BVI等地区的公司注册业务,
同时代理国内的外资企业、合资企业注册、内外资互转登记、银行开户、国际刊号、商标注册、商务秘书、银行查册以及会计报税服务等。
    公司自成立以来,已经帮助国内外近千家企业完成国际和国内的注册登记以及银行开户,并且与客户保持了良好而密切的关系,得到了客户的
广泛好评,在业内也享有较高的声誉。公司拥有高素质的专业咨询人员,他们精通国内外的税法知识,能够为您提出合理化的建议,并提供专业的
咨询服务。公司总部设在香港,不仅在美国、英国、法国等全球范围内有着关系密切的合作伙伴,并与汇丰、渣打等银行保持长期的合作关系,且
在北京、深圳、上海等地设立多家办事处,为有意在国内外开创事业,拓展商务的您开启成功之门,铺就希望之路。
本公司业务范围:
1、	外资注册:外资独资企业 、中外合资企业设立审批、中外合资企业设立登记、外商投资企业分支机构、外国企业常驻代表机构登记、外资
企业年检、中外合资产业指导目录、中外合资企业注销、代表处注销、外资独资企业注销等
2、	国外注册:香港公司注册、英国公司注册、新加坡公司注册、英属岛(BVI)公司注册、美国公司注册、法国公司注册、澳大利亚公司注册、
纽埃岛公司注册、马绍尔公司注册等其它离岸公司注册。
3、	商标注册:中国大陆、台湾、香港、法国、欧盟、新加坡以及其他海外商标注册
4、	香港银行开户::香港汇丰银行、香港渣打银行、香港大新银行、香港中信嘉华银行、 香港港基银行、香港荷兰银行、中国银行(香港)、
香港中银、中国工商银行(香港)、交通银行(香港)
5、	其它服务:商务套餐、商务秘书、国际刊号、查册服务、会计报税、商业登记等

公司地址:北京市东城区安定路20号安贞写字楼1号楼405室
电话:010-64414163  64413219  传真:64414163
电邮:bj@by-cpa.com        网址:www.by-cpa.com

   We are a professional consulting agency with offices in Hongkong, Beijing and Shenzhen. We also enjoy an established relationship
with a select number of law firms, accounting firms and corporate service agents in the major cities in China. These relationships,
together with our own offices located in Hong Kong, Shenzhen and Beijing, enable us efficiently to provide clients with seamless corporate
services in Hong Kong and China.
   In undertaking assignments in China, we either perform the work ourselves or deal with and instruct only those law and accounting
firms and corporate services agents who have in-depth knowledge of company and taxation laws and local investment environments and with
 whom we have worked previously.
  Through our own offices in Shenzhen and Beijing and affiliated agents in other major cities in China, we shall follow through the
whole establishment process and save investors time and trouble. We can assist clients in the whole set up process, such as leasing
office premise, setting up factory, hiring personnel, accounting and tax filing.

Our full range of services encompasses:
o Hong Kong Company Registration and Ongoing Maintenance and Compliance
o China Company Registration and Ongoing Maintenance and Compliance
o Offshore Company Registration and Ongoing Maintenance and Compliance
o Trademark Registrations
We aim to provide you with the best services by striving always to exceed your expectations of the value for money and by anticipating
your needs, ensure timely service delivery, and performing our responsibilities with thoroughness and integrity.
Looking forward to cooperating with you.

Tel:  86-10-64414163   64413219    fax: 86-10-64414163
Email: bj@by-cpa.com   web: www.by-cpa.com