List Home All Archives Dates Threads Authors Subjects
  • To: "translators" <translators@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Links Exchange" <fdjahyxci@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 23:26:09 +0800
Send Email to translators@lists.oasis-open.org:
Send new message
Title: Links Exchange

Hello translators,

I'm the webmaster of e-malata.com. we have a collection of links to general resources on web site. your site was suggested as an addition to our collection. you may submit your site through this way::
get our links code and put our links in your site ->fill your site info and submit your site

If you want to link back to us (always appreciated), just insert this short HTML code on your web site:

Please feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions or comments.

Thank you,

Tekin
email: linkspromote@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.e-malata.com
Shenzhen, China

Ãâ·ÑÏÂÔØ£¬ÖÕÉí¿ÉÓãºhttp://cnysoft.com/

By Date: Previous | Next Current Thread By Thread: Previous | Next

  Mail converted by the most-excellent MHonArc 2.6.10