List Home All Archives Dates Threads Authors Subjects
translators - About Search Engines Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • To: <translators@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Search Engines Optimization" <first_axdify@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 12:23:46 -0500
Send Email to translators@lists.oasis-open.org:
Send new message
Dear Customer,

We can put you at the top of Yahoo! AND Google today.

Our company has exclusive technology that can put your website(s) above every
other company on all the major search engines.  Toyota, eBay, Wells Fargo and
Dell (just to name a few) already use this technology.  We are now offering it
direct to you. Tired of SEO plans that get you nowhere?  Tired of blowing your
budget on pay per click only to lose position immediately?  We offer guaranteed
results and promotional pricing that will beat any other program you have used.

Contact us immediately at mission@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  if you are interested in
getting unlimited traffic and guaranteed positioning with discounted pricing.
This promotion will not last long and is on a first come / first serve basis.
Please include the URL(s) you are interested in promoting.  Examples/Demo can
be provided.

Sincerely,

Web Results Team

By Date: Previous | Next Current Thread By Thread: Previous | Next
  • About Search Engines, Search Engines Optimization  (you are here)

  Mail converted by the most-excellent MHonArc 2.6.10