List Home All Archives Dates Threads Authors Subjects
translators - AIU LONDON CH3 Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • To: translators@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "S R Media Ltd."<china@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 13:44:24 +0000
Send Email to translators@lists.oasis-open.org:
Send new message
In the following subjects:
Business
Fashion
Interior Design
Media Production
Visual Communication

If you want to approach your future
with total confidence then contacting American InterContinental University -
London, based in the heart of the
West End of London, is your first step towards a fantastic future!

Click here to contact us now
Over the years American InterContinental University London has enhanced the
career opportunities of students just like you. If you want to take a step
towards
a successful career in Business, Fashion, Interior Design, Media Production
or Visual Communication in Central London, contact our admissions team today.
Click here to contact us now
You will be taught by industry professionals, on industry standard equipment,
which means when you graduate you can have the skills and contacts you need
to succeed in the career of your dreams!
Click here to contact us now
You will be immersed in London?s culture and surrounded by an international
community; upon graduation you will have the opportunity to earn two degrees -
American and British bachelor's degree. With two degrees that both employers and
graduate schools understand and value you can be on your way to a dream career!
Click here to contact us now
Also, with professionally developed portfolios and internships in top companies
you can become one of the best-equipped newcomers to the industry of your
choice!
Click here to contact us now
Limited places are still available for our January 2006 intake but with a high
demand for our most popular programs places are strictly limited so contact us
now to secure yours!
www.aiulondon.ac.uk

UNSUBSCRIBE
mailto:unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=Unsubscribe-000079NzgzNgAA

By Date: Previous | Next Current Thread By Thread: Previous | Next
  • AIU LONDON CH3, S R Media Ltd.  (you are here)

  Mail converted by the most-excellent MHonArc 2.6.10