List Home All Archives Dates Threads Authors Subjects
translators - GOODLUCK TO YOU!!! Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • From: MEGA LOTTO <megalottery@z6.com>
  • To: translators@lists.oasis-open.org
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 20:27:11 +0400
Send Email to translators@lists.oasis-open.org:
Send new message
WINNING XMAS NUMBERS!!!
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS DEPT.
REF: NBDJH087/HJSDS098/7633/98
BATCH: 4566FG/GYFGH54/SAS5465
Attention: WINNERS,
LOTTO INTERNATIONAL WINNING NOTIFICATION
We are pleased to inform you of the release, of the END OF YEAR results of the LOTTO INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM held on the 14th November 2005.You were entered as dependent clients with: Reference Number:
7334NFJF/UDDFMF/NDDD Batch number: DFFF346/56TR/765GHG.
Your email address attached to the ticket number 445555377 that drew the lucky winning number, which consequently won the sweep take in the category (B), in four parts. You have been approved for a payment of eight hundred thousand euros (€800,000.00) in cash is credited to file
reference number: 43QFFSS/GDFD7565/66HGMH.This is from a total
cash/prize of eight million euros (€8.000, 000.00) shared among the ten
international winners in category (B)
Congratulations!!!
This is part of our security measures to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking advantage of the situation by other participants or impersonators.
EDWIND BREFORD
For:GML Inc.
Email: (megalottery@z6.com)
In your reply to your claim agent, fill the below data chat for the processes to begin:
CLAIM AGENT: Mr. Goran Sandell.
(gsandell@codehot.co.uk)
1. Full Names:
2. Date of birth:
3. Sex:
4. Martial status:
5. Nationality:
6. ContactAddress:
7. Telephone Number:
8. Occupation
9. Ref number:
10.Batch Number:
11.Next of kin.
12.Mode of Payment

The Attorney will on your behalf expedite the processing, Notarization/Legalization of your Winning and transfer of your winning funds. Your security file number is 345DF/E5A*X903 (keep personal) Remember, your winning must be claimed not later than (30-11-05) after which it will be declared unclaimed and will be added to next stake of 17,000.000 euro international lottery program. And should there be any change in your address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional program.
Anybody under the age of eighteen (18) is automatically disqualified.
Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Damian Gill.
Co-ordinator.

By Date: Previous | Next Current Thread By Thread: Previous | Next
  • GOODLUCK TO YOU!!!, MEGA LOTTO  (you are here)

  Mail converted by the most-excellent MHonArc 2.6.10