translators message

Subject: A Business Google from china!

Dear Sir/Madam:
How are you? We feel very honored to introduce our website   to you.   is a business search engine which provides comprehensive, exact and reliable commercial information to all the small and medium sized enterprises in the world.
  have an ad service of "Sponsored Links ", which is recognized as Orderwin ad in our web site. By using our Orderwin ad, it is possible to present your ads in a noticeable place on our site in front of hundreds and thousands of visitors who are likely to become your customers in the future.
At present, the ad service is still free. This free ad opportunity will end on Dec. 15.Please visit our web arr and get the last golden chances for your company of products and services!

Wishing you every success in business!

Jerry Zhuo
Service Department
Business Search Engine