translators message

Subject: =?GB2312?B?0rXO8cGqz7U=?=

We  found  your  company  via  Alibaba.
We  are  glass  factory,our  products  sold  to  North  America  and  Europen,  our  products  mainly  inclucding  glass  crafts  (  for  Christams  and  Easter),
There  are  thousands  of  designs  for  your  choose,      all  kinds  of  animals,  spun  glass,  hanging  items,  solid  glass  etc,  we  can  assure  you  the  quality  and  in  time  delivery,  we  welcome  your  designs.
If  you  have  any  requirements  please  just  contact  us,  we  will  give  you  the  quotes  and samples  ASAP.

我们是通过阿里巴巴找到您的.
      我厂是专业从事玻璃工艺品生产和开发的厂家,长期服务于欧美客户,主要生产玻璃工艺制品(圣诞节、复活节礼品),产品花样繁多,有上千个品种,各种小动物, 绕丝件,挂件,实心件系列等,保证质量,交货及时,并可按客户来样定做。
             贵司有任何需要都可以联系我们,我们会在第一时间内给您报价和打样.

         致
礼!

        Jack