translators message

Subject: RE: Question from eBay Member

eBay sent this message to you. Learn more.
Question from eBay Member -- Respond Now eBay
eBay sent this message on behalf of an eBay member via My Messages. Responses sent using email will go to the eBay member directly and will include your email address. Click the Respond Now button below to send your response via My Messages ( your email address will not be included).
 Question from vrscars
< TD colSpan=3>
About This Member
oldcars( 15044)Member is a PowerSeller Go to member's eBay Store
Positive Feedback: 100%
Member Since: Dec-29-95
Location: NC, United States
Registered On: www.ebay.com
Hello Merry Christmas.
Are you going to buy the item from the auction that you won, why dont you answer to my emails, if you dont Respond Now I will contact ebay safeharbor and report you ! Lett me know, I am not a fool !
Thank you !

Respond to this question in My Messages.
http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?M2MContact&requested=vrscars&qid=1625299426&redirect=0&sspagename=ADME:X:CEM:US:2
Thank you for using eBay!
http://www.ebay.com/
Marketplace Safety Tip Marketplace Safety Tip
Do not respond to the sender (through the eBay system or your email provider) if this message is an offer to buy or sell outside of eBay. This type o f offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs.

Second Chance Offer emails with the subject of “Message from eBay Member” are fake. Real Second Chance Offers come directly from eBay and appear in My Messages with a blue background and subject stating, “eBay Second Chance Offer for Item...".

Never pay for your eBay item using instant cash wire transfer services through Western Union or MoneyGram. These payment methods are unsafe when paying someone you don’t know.

Learn more about sending payments.
Is this email inappropriate? Does it violate eBay policy? Help protect the community by reporting it.
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at:
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial
This eBay notice was sent to carsvrs@aol.com on behalf of another eBay member through the eBay platform and in accordance with our Privacy Policy. If you would like to receive this email in text format, change your notification preferences.
See our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have questions about eBay's communication policies.
Privacy Policy: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html
User Agreement: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html
C opyright © 2005 eBay, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of eBay, Inc.
eBay is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.