translators message

Subject: =?GB2312?B?z+7Ev8zhuak=?=

          项目提供
我公司提供多项市场潜力巨大的专利项目。
主题一、调味品类专利项目:
       1>姜葱调料专利;专利名称-姜味调料及其制作方法
       2>蒜蓉调料专利;专利名称-油浸蒜蓉调料及其制作方法
主题二、服装类专利项目:
       1>裤子专利;专利名称-女子增曲修形裤
       2>裤袜专利;专利名称-裤袜套装
主题三、日用品类专利项目:
       1>指甲刀专利;专利名称-安全指甲钳
主题四、其它专利项目。
       以上专利项目在中国市场的应用、运作,具有现实的可执行性及巨大的发展空间,是我公司经过长期的市场调研,精心推出的专利项目。
       有意受让(购买或合作生产)以上专利的企业、其它经济组织和个人,请与我公司联系,我公司提供专利项目的生产、运作、市场等详细资料及合作方式、条件等。
       联系方式:电话:020-62738505  电话/传真:020-34265487  手机:13711162559  电子邮件:patent128@21cn.net
                 亿万商机!敬请把握!
                    达道有限公司法人/项目人/专利权人启
          The item provide
My company provides several market blanks, the market potentials the huge patent item.
Topic a, the seasoning category patent item:
       1> ginger spring onion adjusts to anticipate the patent;The patent name- ginger flavor adjusts to anticipate and it creates the method
       2> garlic adjusts to anticipate the patent;The patent name- oil immerses the garlic to adjust to anticipate and it creates the method
Topic two, clothing patent item:
       1> pants patent;The patent name- woman increases the song to fix the form trousers
       2> panty-hose patent;Patent name- panty-hose suit
Topic three, daily necessity patent item:
       1> nail knife patent;The patent name- safe nail pliers
Topic four, other patent item.
       The above patent item application, operation in Chinese market, have the actuality of can carry out sex and huge development spaces, is my company is through long-term of market investigation, the patent item that release with meticulous care.
       Have intention to be subjected to the business enterprise, other economy organizations of let( purchase or cooperate the production) the above patent and personal, please with my company contact, my company provides the production, operation, market...etc. detailed data and the cooperation way, condition...etc. of the patent item.
       Contact the way:Telephone:020-62738505 telephones/ faxes:020-34265487 cellular phones:13711162559  E-mail:patent128@21cn.net
           Hundred million business opportunities!Please confidence!
              Amount to a limited company legal person/ item person/ patent right's person