translators message

Subject: Create Your Own DreamStripper

For less than the cost of a good Lap Dance own DreamStripper The Game
or DreamStripper the Screen Saver.

  • Say what your personal stripper wears or doesn't...
  • Decide how your own Dream Stripper dances
  • Choose the music or use your own MP3 files
  • Watch your dancer from any angle at any distance
  • Watch her sensuous movements motion captured from live, exotic dancers

"Dream Stripper is amazing, her face, boobs, buttocks, legs are so realistic, she is simply beautiful."

"This is the most realistic I've ever seen."

"I love the way you make her jiggle, she looks so real."

There is simply nothing else like Dreamstripper for personalized fun and erotic appeal. Game or Screensaver, you will be amazed and excited.

Click below and get a $5.00 off Coupon for DreamStripper Game
or Dream Stripper the Screen Saver
:

https://www.dreamstripper.com/OrderProduct.html?couponnumberinput=12012005

Ensign Games, Inc. · P.O. Box 776 · Lake, Zurich IL
This e-mail message is an advertisement and/or solicitation.