translators message

Subject: Charity Donation.

Greetings

Peace and Love Be on to you , as you read this , I don't want you to
feel sorry for me, because I believe everyone will die someday.

My Name is ABDUL RAHMAN I a merchant of  Brunei nationality but
presently residing in Britain  I have been diagnosed with Esophageal
cancer  It  has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I
have only about  a few months to live, according to medical experts.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared
for anyone(not even  myself)but my  business. Though I am very rich,
I was  never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused
on my  business as that  was the only thing I cared for.

But now I regret all this as I now know  that there is more to life
than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world.
I believe when God  gives me a second chance to come  to
this world I would live my life a different way   from how I have
lived it.Now that God has  called me, I have willed and  given
most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended
family members as well as a few close friends.

I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so,
I have decided to give alms to charity  organizations, as
I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth.
So far, I have distributed  money to some charity organizations
in the Oman, Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has
deteriorated  so badly,I cannot do this myself anymore.

I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts
and distribute the money which I have  there to charity organization
in Bulgaria and  Pakistan, they refused  and kept the money to themselves.
Hence, I do not trust them  anymore, as they seem  not to be contended with
what I have left for them.

The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of
Fiftyfive million dollars  55,000,000 that I have with a finance/Security
Company  abroad. I will want youto help me collect this  deposit and dispatche it to
charity organizations.

If you a capable of handling this project please get back to me with
your full name and  contact  telephone number where you can be reached
and i will  place a call through to you for further  instructions. Please
also bear in mind that for  your assisanace you will be rewarded generously.

God be with you.

HJ ABDUL RAHMAN