translators message

Subject: Notification of Limited Account Access (Case ID Number: PP-071-362-8321

PayPal

Notification of Limited Account Access

As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in the PayPal system. We recently noticed the following issue on your account:

Unusual account activity has made it necessary to limit sensitive account features until additional verification information can be collected.

We have been notified that a card associated with your account has been reported as lost or stolen, or that there were additional problems with your card.

Case ID Number: PP-071-362-832

Click here to verify your records

If you choose to ignore our request, you leave us no choice but to temporary suspend your account.

Sincerely,
PayPal Account Review Department.