translators message

Subject: Watch this Stock Trade

Dear bcm-comment@lists.oasis-open.org:

Tip Top Equities New Year Issue

Make no mistake: Our mission at Tip Top
Equities is to sift through the thousands of
underperforming companies out there to find
the golden needle in the haystack.  The
micro-cap DIAMOND that can make you a
fortune.  More often than not, the stocks we
profile show a significant increase in stock
price, sometimes in days, not months or
years.  We have come across what we feel is
one of those rare deals that the public has
not heard about yet.  Read on to find out
more.

Company: HLV Trading, Inc.

Symbol: HLVC. PK
Current Price                          $0.015
Short Term Target Price:               $0.045
12 month Target Price:                 $0.085

Over the past 30 years, st0ck-brokerage
firms have grown faster and realized greater
profits than any other industry, and that
includes the booming, technologies sector.
Now, HLV Trading is leading this revenue-
rich business into the next generation,
combining cutting-edge technology with an
explosive marketplace, breaking ground with
the very first Direct Access Electronic
Trading Center in the United States. Direct
Access Trading puts into your hands, the
everyday trader, the ability to trade just
like the professionals at the big wall
street firms, cutting out the traders and
giving YOU, the individual investor, the
power to trade just like the big boys.

A major PR campaign has already begun.
This one is only trading at .015 - .025
cents.  The gains could be huge!!

ABOUT THE COMPANY
HLV Capital is a New York based publicly
traded equity trading firm.  The company
trades U.S. equities for their own account.
HLVC's traders benefit from the firms volume
trading discounts, buying power leverage,
and the sharing of the company's expertise
in trading.  It is HLVC's goal to build an
organization where their traders can thrive
and build themselves a long, rewarding
career as a professional Trader.  HLV
Capital is among the fastest growing
proprietary trading firms in the nation.
This one only began trading on the OTC Aug 9
2005.  This major campaign is putting 1000's
of investors in the know.  We expect big
things from this company!

News:

8/16 HLV Trading Opens California Operations
10/26 HLV Trading Opens Two New Trading
Locations in Asia
11/1 HLV Record Trading Volume 19 Million Shares

Latest News:

HLV Trading Opens Second European and its Newest
Location in Rotterdam, Holland
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec. 3, 2005¡ª(HLVC)
HLV Trading, Inc. today announced that it has recently
expanded operations to Rotterdam, Holland.
The company now has operations in two locations
in Europe. The Company previously announced
its first European operation in Barcelona, Spain.
"Our new office in Rotterdam will immediately start
start increasing revenues. The new location will be
capable of executing over 100 million shares per month"
concluded Charles Vaccaro.

This is one to keep your EYES on all next
week.  Expect some big news!

Disc|a1mer:
Information within this em4i| c0nta1ns
"f0rw4rd |0ok1ng st4t3ments" within the
meaning of Sect10n 27Aof the Secur1ties Act
of 1933 and Secti0n_21B of the
Secur1ties_Exchange_Act of 1934. Any
statements that express or inv0lve
discussi0ns with respect to pred1cti0ns,
expectati0ns, be|iefs, p|ans, pr0jecti0ns,
objectives, goals, assumptions or future
events or performance are not statements of
historical fact and may be "f0rw4rd |0ok1ng
st4t3ments". "f0rw4rd |0ok1ng st4t3ments"
are based on expectations,
estimates and pr0jections at the time the
statements
are made that involve a number of risks and
uncertainties which could cause actual
results or events to differ materially from
those presently anticipated. We were paid a
sum of three th0us4nd USD to disseminate
this information from ir marketing. f0rw4rd
|0ok1ng st4t3ments in this action may be
identified through the use of words such as
"projects", "f0resee", "exp3cts", "wi||",
"ant1cipates", "est1mates", "be|ieves",
"understands" or that by statements
indicating certain acti0ns "may", "c0uld",
or "might" occur. Risk fact0rs include
general economic and business conditions,
the ability to acquire and develop specific
projects, the ability to fund operations and
changes in consumer and business consumption
habits and other factors over which the
company has little or no control. The
publisher of this news|etter does not
represent that the information contained
herein are true and correct.