translators message

Subject: INVESTMENT PROPOSAL

      Hello Dear,
I am Angelique Bombet, personal secretary and girlfriend to the former Ivory Coast leader, Late General Robert Guei. He ruled Ivory Coast from 1999 and was toppled after a controversial presidential election in October 2000. Due to the nature of my relationship to the General, I remained in his service till September 2002.
Ivory Coast is a world leading Cocoa producing nation. And during his tenure in office, the late General embezzled large sums of money amounting to millions of dollars. With some of this money he was able to re-organize and finance his military troops for a power re-take but was killed when the uprising began on September 19, 2002.
The late General still has US$20.000.000 (Twenty Million United States Dollars) which he took abroad through Diplomatic means. He deposited this money in an offshore security company and declared it to be family valuables. I am the only one who knows about this. I am also in possession of the Certificate of Deposit and other relevant documents which might be needed to claim the funds.
Due to the situation of things in Ivory Coast after the General’s death and the government’s attitude towards relatives, friends and acquaintances of the late General, I became a destitute. I am therefore looking for an investment opportunity in your country with this money. But first I need a partner whom I can entrust with all the necessary information to help me claim this money and through whose supervision I can make investments.
I got your contact through the Chamber of Commerce and Industry. If you accept to assist me in this transaction, I propose that you keep 10% (Ten percent) of the total amount. Your urgent response will be highly appreciated to stop further contact. Moreover, I need to get out of here. Please keep all correspondence for now through this e-mail address; ladybombet@yahoo.ca <http://ca.f900.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=ladybombet@yahoo.ca>.
As I wait to hear from you, be informed that this transaction demands the highest degree of confidentiality and trust. It is risk free and a quick reply is highly anticipative.
Sincerely yours
Angelique Bombet