translators message

Subject: Foreign partner needed urgently!!!

ATTENTION:PRESIDENT/C.E.O

                                   (private and confidential)

Dear sir/mada

I am Jaques Kwetta.  an accountant and principal overseer with the South African Mining Corporation. I got your contact through network on line in search for a reliable and reputable person to handle a very confidential transaction, which involves transfer of fund to a foreign account. This said fund (US$20.5m)Twenty million, five hundred thousand United States dollar, is a variation and accumulation of equity investment made in the South African Mining corporation in the period of 2001-2003.

This redeemable investment interest, has now matured and has long been cleared for disbursment but with no apparent knowledge of who the investors are as most of the investors then, were corrupt government officials and their cronies under the obnoxious aparthied regime who used pseudo names and aliases in the transactions, and could not come up for claims under the present political setting in South Africa.

After due cunsultative sessions with my colleagues in the account Department of the mining corporation over the fund (US$20.5M), which is now considered as floating fund, we decided to confiscate the fund and placed it in a private trust company for safe keeping, awaiting further transfer to a foreign account for further business ventures. What we need now is a foreign partner who can assist us in the transfer of this fund, and also to help invest the fund in a risk free venture. if you are willing to assist us in this transfer, we have agreed to compensate you based on a certain percentage of the total sum (US$20.5m) through  mutual negotiations.

Thank you for your anticipated co-operation, and we hope to hear from you soon ,to enable us give you full details of the transactions.Contact numbers:+27 72 18    4 6 124

Yours Faithfully
Mr.Jaques Kwetta.