translators message

Subject: Help end our Dependence on Crude Oil

Advisory Board Subscription Form
Complete and submit this form to become an Advisory Board member

Board Member Full Name :

Address :

City :

State :

Zip :

E-mail :

Home Phone :

Cell/Work Phone :

Best time to contact you ?
  Morning Afternoon Evening Night
1
Would you like to see the US reduce its dependency on foreign oil production?

Yes
No
2
Has the increase in gas prices affected your life?

Greatly
moderately very little not at all
3
Would you like to see increased oil drilling in the United States?

Yes

No
4
Are you aware that the price per gallon of gas in Venezuela is only $0.12?

Yes

No
5
Did you know that the price per gallon of gas in Netherlands is $6.48?

Yes

No
Click the button above to accept appointment to our Advisory Board and enjoy the prestige this position brings.  Further, enjoy the benefits of staying apprised of the most recent developments in the Oil & Gas industry. You will also be able to follow the progress of U.S. based exploration companies and receive our survey/study results.

Visit our web site at www.petrotechusa.com