translators message

Subject: Behind Every Cloud

SilverLiningDirect.com
SilverLiningDirect.com Product Categories
My name is Karen Lebel, and I am the owner of Silver Lining Enterprises and the website www.SilverLiningDirect.com. I began this company several months ago, after my mother passed away. It really makes you stop to think... about everything. One of things that I saw very clearly was that this madness which I called my life was not the way it was supposed to be. So I looked up and asked for some help and answers, and hopefully I heard correctly, because I gave up a very secure job as an IT professional to begin this venture.

One of my goals is to give me more time and freedom to spend with my family and friends and doing things with my life that make a difference. You will notice that one of the categories, "Family Forever", is devoted to those things that honor these relationships in our lives. It's that important. My other goal is just what my tagline says... to provide quality merchandise at reasonable prices. I believe that I do, and am continually adding new items to the website.

I suppose this isn't your typical sales email, but that's okay... I hope never to be typical again. You will see just a few items at the right, and I do hope that you will want to see more and visit the website. It's fun... grab a cup of coffee or your beverage of choice and enjoy yourself while browsing around. And if you see something worthy of ordering... well, that would be very much appreciated! Also, please feel free to email me directly with any questions, comments or feedback. My email address is Karen@SilverLiningDirect.com. Thanks for listening...

SilverLiningDirect.com Product Samples
Please Visit the Website... www.SilverLiningDirect.com

Silver Lining Enterprises · 109 Glen Avenue · Willimasville, NY 14221