translators message

Subject: MUTUAL BENEFIT BUSINESS PROPOSAL (CALL ME UPON RECEIPT)

FROM THE DESK JACOB ALEXANDER (ESQ)
TEL:27-78-229-4871
PLEASE REPLY TO : ja_attorneys@yahoo.com

ADDRESS:NO 20 BOTHA CRESENT SANDTON
JOHANNESBURG SOUTH AFRICA

HELLO, GOOD DAY.

RE:MUTUAL BENEFIT BUSINESS PROPOSAL
I am writing this email in regards to the tsunami disaster,
which has claimed so many lives including the live of my
Client Mr. MUHAMMED SADIK I am MR.JACOB ALEXANDER and my
client is the chairman of a company here in South Africa
that deals with Gold Mining and Exportation.

The last time I heard from him was on the 19th of December
2004, when he confirmed to me that he has arrived Thailand
with his family safely and hope to return back to South
Africa before 5th of January 2005. From all verifications
and records from the embassy it shows that my client is
among those that have been dead with his family. The bank
where his assets are deposited worth Valued at
US$10,500, 000.00 (Ten Million Five Hundred United States
Dollars) has issued me a notice as his legal adviser to
provide the next of kin. I have been unsuccessful in
locating the relatives for this notification.

I have made several inquiries to their embassy to locate
any of my clients extended Relatives, this has also proved
unsuccessful and I have contacted you to assist me in
repatriating the money and property left behind by my
client before they get confiscated or declared
unserviceable by the bank.

I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of
the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at
US$10,500, 000.00 (Ten Million Five Hundred United States
Dollars) can be paid to you and then you and I can share
the money 45% to me and 35% to you and 20% will be sent to
their country for charity to support the lives of dying
people over there. Note that I personally will notarize all
the necessary legal documents that can be used to back up
any claim we may make.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us
seeing this deal through. I guarantee that this will be
executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect
you from any breach of the law.

Yours Sincerely

JACOB ALEXANDER(ESQ)