translators message

Subject: I have a question about your website

Title: Marketing Tips

"Promote Our NEW Game Download Software and Earn Huge Profits "

From Jeff Myles

Subject: Promote our new Game Download Software That Converts like crazy and get paid huge commissions.

We have just finished testing and finalizing our new game site. The best part is we are only offering this exciting new affiliate program to our current affiliates. This will allow you to gain maximum profits.

Did you know site conversion is what counts in this business and we have the highest converting site .. period! Think about it .. don't be short sighted! We have spent many ours testing and improving our game site to insure that are affiliates will gain huge profits with little effort.

What good is a site that charges $40, but doesn't convert a tenth as good as ours? And what is 50% of nothing? exactly. We have set our prices and percentages so that affiliates make the most possible money through conversions, conversions, conversions. Try it and see!

4 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD PROMOTE GAME DOWNLOADS
1 : Our refund percent has never exceeded 5%! Compare that to any other competing site.

2: We only use Clickbank, which means you get 100% of all of your Sales!

3: We send follow up letters that direct the customer back to our site and you still get 100% credit for the sale!

4: Our members love us and we provide a real service at the lowest
possible cost so they write us thank you emails everyday! The point??? You can feel good about the money you make!

"Why You Should Promote Our Game Site"

It converts like crazy! Lets face it. that's all that really matters. We know affiliates test different affiliate programs sites and that is fine with us because they always stick with our affiliate programs. Why? Because our site just converts the best, it's as simple as that. We have heard this over and over and we are always happy to find that affiliates have had the best success with our products. We work very hard to fine tune our site to make sure it converts as high as possible .. and it is working!

iGameDownloads runs on a dedicated server that is high volume friendly. We do not run our site on a $10.95 cheap hosting package. We know our affiliates are serious about their advertising and we make sure our site can handle any type of advertising and any amount traffic.  You spend your time and money on your advertising and you should be sure the site will be online when customers click on your affiliate link. If you can send it - we can handle it!

We have a HUGE stake in your success. The more sales you make, the more money we both make… and the more loyal you'll become. That's why we've gone to great lengths (and expense) to develop ultra-motivating website and follow up sales letters (email follow ups).

"Here's How You Can Get Started NOW!"

Go to our members area to get started now.  Click here to enter our members area.

To learn more about this fabulous opportunity go to http://www.free-game-downloadz.com/affiliate.html

Sincerely,

Jeff Myles / CEO
iGameDownloads™

P.S.: Just a quick note. Remember, I told you how the best part is we are only offering it to our current affiliates. This will allow you to gain maximum profits. So don't waste time get started now!

Globalmail · 5512 W. 8th Ave. · Doral Park, FL 33172