translators message

Subject: College Student Care Packages

Title: Untitled Document
Greetings from Student Residence Service.

Since 1988 our "Gift from Home" program has given parents the opportunity to provide quality care packages to their students away at school.

For the spring term we offer gifts for Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, birthdays, and final exams. There is no charge for packaging and delivery.

When you visit our website, please enter new customer code 11706 on our order form (just under the credit card information) and you will receive a $3.00 savings on each gift that you order.

Have a great 2006!
Maura Dunphy
Director

Note: The deadline for the Valentine's Day brownies is February 4th.

Dunphy, John · · ,