translators message

Subject: FREE LIFT TICKETS from Skiershop

Skiershop

Happy New Year, Everyone! The early season has been good to most everyone and now you can enjoy it even more with FREE LIFT TICKETS and a Powder Alert subscription courtesy of www.bestskiweather.com! Rip Mt. Ascutney, Sugarloaf, Snowbird, Sugarbush, Mt. Snow, Killington, Cannon Mt., Jay Peak, Lake Louise, or Fernie! With every purchase between $400 and $699 you'll get one ticket to your choice resort from above; with every purchase between $700 and $1199 you'll get two to the same resort, and with every purchase over $1200 you'll get four tickets to the same resort! Also included is a free subscription to North America's most accurate resort and backcountry forecasts from Dr. Weather!!

Free Lift Tickets!!!
We've teamed up with Jim Roemer ("Dr. Weather") and www.bestskiweather.com to bring you this great deal. Why pay $65 or more per lift ticket when you can save 30 - 50 % from Dr. Weather? We're also carrying three of his packages - Bronze, Silver and Gold on www.skiershop.com too - that's for one, two, or four tickets to the same resort for $49.95, $99, and $189 respectively, but for more options and more details, check out www.bestskiweather.com. Please allow 4-6 days for your vouchers to be mailed. Also, note that you will have to redeem your voucher(s) for lift ticket(s) at the ticket window of your chosen resort so plan on an extra ten minutes or so before you schralp.

The best from the new free ride line ups from Fisher, Atomic, Stockli, Head, Volkl, Rossi, Dynastar, Liberty and more are in! As fat and curvy (voluptuous?) as you want them, we've got 'em!! And we've also got the full line of backcountry, all-mountain, freestyle and race stock in... well...stock! New bindings from Marker, Atomic, Look, Tyrolia, Fritschi, Naxo, G3, and Hammerhead, are in, and a new ski and binding package with free lift tickets are a great way to spring into the New Year!!

Powder Alerts From Best Ski Weather!
BSW banner

Best Ski Weather offers the most accurate and detailed short and long range powder forecasts avaiilable. "Dr. Weather knows where the powder is falling... and now he's letting you in on the secret," said Skiing Magazine. Check out www.bestskiweather.com for live radars, snow depth maps, 3D snow level maps and regional satellite and radar maps as well! You can also subscribe to Dr. Weather's Powder Alerts for a few of your favorite regions without buying double discount tickets as well, but why not save up to half off lift tickets by subscribing to Best Ski Weather? And don't forget - the Skiershop will be dishing out the deals all year long, so check back or call

Tickets are only available for Cannon Mt., Mt. Ascutney, Sugarloaf, Snowbird, Sugarbush, Mt. Snow, Killington, Jay Peak, Lake Louise, or Fernie, so please don't inquire about other resorts! Don't fret, if more opportunities arise, we'll get back to you with more deals as we go this winter!

Sincerely,

The Skiershop Crew
Skiershop

phone: 1-800-996-8398

Shipping time of lift tickets may vary by location of recipient. Lift tickets MUST be used in the '05 -'06 ski season.

-

SkierShop · 580 Mountain Rd. · Stowe, VT 05672