translators message

Subject: Update and verify your information

Title: Dear valued customer

Due to a recent security breach in the Scotia Bank computer systems, we are asking all customers to
immediately update with the link below and immediatley report any unnoticed informations changes,
unexplained funds depletion or the likewise.   Rest assured that we have the safety and privacy of
our customers as our top priority but please help us by following the instructions below:

Update and verify your information by clicking the link below:

https://updates.scotiabank.com

If your account information is not updated within 48 hours then any complaints will be dealt with as a seperate incident
from this security breach.  Please update as soon as possible.

Part of the Scotia BankTeam.
This is an automatic message. Please do not reply.

This web site is operated by a ScotiaBank

Site Map |  FAQ  |  Agreements |  Trademarks and Disclaimers | Privacy & Security
  © Scotia Bank 1971, 2005