translators message

Subject: letter of bequest

NOTIFICATION OF BEQUEST .

This is sequel to your non response of our earlier letter to you on behalf
of the Trustees and Executors to the Will of late of Hon Engr.Billy
Scotts(KSM),I wish to notify you that you were listed as a beneficiary to the
bequest of the sum of
Five Million One Hundred Thousand US Dollars in the codicil and last
testament of the deceased. The late Engr. Billy Scotts until his death was a former
Managing Director
 and pioneer staff of a big construction company Julius Berger BV in the
Netherlands. He was a very dedicated Sufis and a great philanthropist during
his life time.

Late Hon. Billy Scotts died on 9th February 2004 at the age of 68,He was
buried on the 23rd of February. Late Billy Scotts even though he was an
American living and working in Holland as a foreigner he requested before his
death that he
should be buried here in his words, "I regard here as My home and the
people as my people". He said that this token is to support your ministry and help
to the
less- privileged.
I hereby request that you forward any proof of identities of yours, your
current telephone and fax numbers and your forwarding address to enable us file
necessary
 documents at the High Court of Justice probate division for the release of
this bequest of money.

Yours Faithfully,

Martin Engels