translators message

Subject: Wine Contest: Win A Case of Premium Wines

Save Over 50% Off Boutique Wines

Announcing our first Fine Wine Contest of the new year. Win a case of highly rated wines - rated as high as RP-93.. Valued at over $800.00. No Purchase Necessary.
Click Here to enter the contest.

PersonalCellar.com is leading destination on the Internet to find boutique, artisan wines at Huge Savings. Our TASTED, RECOMMENDED & GUARANTEED policy ensures your satisfaction. If you do not like it, send it back for a full refund - no questions asked.

Our Wine Auctions offer savings up to and well over 50% OFF the retail price. We have listed two new Auctions below at considerable savings.

To View All Live Wine Auctions Click Here

All Auctions Close at 1:30pm PST:

PREMIUM REDS - NEW
Retail Value: $279.99. Current Min. Bid: $60.00.
12 bottles of Award Winning red wines from four of California's best artisan winemakers!
Click Here
THAT'S A SAVINGS OF $219.00

MERLOT DUO - NEW
Retail Value: $366.00. Current Min. Bid: $75.00.
12 bottles includes a Napa Merlot and a Russian River Merlot - premium, boutique wines - sold out at winery.
Click Here
THAT'S A SAVINGS OF $291.00

Click Here to Discover Two New Wines Each Month!

Personal Cellar.com · 11111 Santa Monica Blvd. Suite 350 · Los Angeles, CA 90025