translators message

Subject: If you have ever loved an olive, please read this

Title: Untitled Document

Dear Friend,

It is distressing to learn that many of you have visited the site www.oliveconspiracy.com, which we have informed you is a fraudulent and frivolous attempt to besmirch the good name of California Ripe Olives. We repeat that California Ripe Olives are not involved in a conspiracy to undermine the American way of life. If you visit www.oliveconspiracy.com, it will only encourage them to continue this ridiculous campaign, and waste everyone's valuable time. Thank you for your attention.

California Ripe Olives

California Olive Committee · 1903 N. Fine Ave. #102 · Fresno, CA 93727