translators message

Subject: Make $1000 Daily Part Time From Home

Hi,

My name is Sarah, the reason I am writing is to invite you to a call that can change your life. I understand that you have inquired about a work at home program that can start you generating cash from home quickly. I have just the program for you.

If you will, think back and ask yourself why you wanted to generate cash from home? Did you come up with the same reasons I did.

  1. Better income (more money can always be a great thing)
  2. Spending more time at home with your kids
  3. Being able to be your own boss with your own hours
  4. Any number of things

Well I have found a program that finally does show the results. I know a lot of all the other programs say that but how many others can say that and follow through with real results.

If I can show you a system that can get you generating $1000 daily for just returning phone calls with no selling of products, no explaining and no convincing of any kind, would this be worth 25 minutes of your time?

You don’t have to buy anything, its simply listening to a great program that can get you producing the results you've been waiting for.

I would like to first invite you to a recorded call that will let you know how great this program really is (212-461-2787). This will only take a couple minutes of your time.

The second and more important step is to invite you to a workshop call that is a NATIONAL conference call; this is the call that could change your life. In this one call that will only take 25 minutes or so will give you all the information about our wonderful program and how it works. You don't have to go to any meetings or get out your credit cards; all you have to do is listen.

This program is not for everyone, only you can decide if it is right for you!

If you would like to be invited to the one call that truly can produce results, email me and I would be happy to help you to one of our daily workshop conference calls.

Wishing you Wealth and Happiness,

Sarah Johnson
Sarahjj06@hotmail.com

TAKE THE TIME TO LISTEN TO THIS RECORDED MESSAGE.
212-461-2787

YOU'LL LEARN A LITTLE ABOUT THE PROGRAM AND THE
TYPE OF "CASH MONEY" YOU'LL BE ABLE TO RECEIVE IN
JUST A MATTER OF DAYS.

Sarah Johnson
Sarahjj06@hotmail.com

Just imagine generating cash not just here in the USA  but in 17 countries.  You can accumulate wealth, have fun and retire years before you are too old to enjoy it.    This Private Club will create enormous wealth for people Worldwide.  You can't afford to miss this important life-changing event!!!    If you are seriously interested in changing your financial future and experiencing a financial freedom that thousands have already, then you need to contact us!  To find out more information.  Take a few minutes to listen to a recording that will let you know a little more about us.  212-461-2787.  If you are interested email me back and can give you the information for the 25 minute call that changed my life as well as many others.

Sarah Johnson

Sarahjj06@hotmail.com

Sarah Johnson · 23138 Leighwoods · Woodhaven, MI 48183