translators message

Subject: =?GB2312?B?udjT2rn6zeLQrNK1uavLvtK70KnQxc+i?=

您好!

     我们从事了多年的外贸工作,从事了很多领域,在国外,初识或认识了一些对进口中国鞋感兴趣的公司. 由于我们的主领域不是鞋业,所以,我们愿意出售以下公司的信息,这些公司给我们的邮件如下[我们有大量其他领域公司的信息]:

发件人:.........<.....@....com>  添加到地址簿
收件人: chinastein2002@yahoo.com.cn
主题: chinese import
日期: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 15:14:06 -0000

Dear Mr Lin

Thank you for your e mail regarding the chinese shoe industry.  Yes we are interested in looking at importing footwear from China - providing

    1    The price is competitive
    2     The quality is 100%

I am also looking for some help in sourcing carrier bags, cloth bags, suit bags and track suits are you able to help in providing information where i might be able
to get these in China?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Yours sincerely

Malcolm Hearn