translators message

Subject: Plastic bag supplier from China

Dear sirs/madam,

How are you getting along with your business recently? I owe you name and email from internet,and know you are in market of promo bags and advertisement bags. we have pleasure in contacting you in the hope of establishing business relations and rendering you assistance in a wide range of your requirements.

  We,Zhongyu International Company Ltd.,has dealt various kinds of bags including shopping bags,handbags,etc. made of polythene and polypropene,woven or non woven,for more than a decade. Here,I'd like to have your note that we are able to design and manufacture different bags and we also manufacture on customer's design and sample.Having been well experiencd and professional, we could assure you that you will have our favourable offer immediately after we receive your specific inquiry. I'm looking forward to your inquiry coming soon.For more detailed information on our company, you are warmly welcomed to visit our Web sites: http://www.globasources.com/zhongyul.co .

In our business with merchants of various countries,we always adhere to  the principle of equality and mutual benefit.It is our hope to promote,by joint efforts,both trade and friendship to our mutual advantage.

Yours sincerely

Cady

Zhong Yu International Company Ltd.
Address: Room 417,Xihuayuan Building No.18,Zengcha Road,Guangzhou,China.
         (广州市增槎路18号西华园大厦417房)
Tel: +86-20-81793386
Fax: +86-20-81793385
E-mail: zhongyul@globalsources.com  zhongyul@21cn.com