translators message

Subject: Re: Re: Test

Dear Candidate,

We appreciate for showing your interest in our organisation regarding the openings we have in our technical department.

You have been selected for our Technical department as a Trainee Programmer. You could collect your offer letter after you confirm yourself in our company for the Training & Projects by following some procedures.

This is a "Career break program"  where you would be offered for the training on dotnet technology for the first three months, after which you would be in to probation period.

This training would be on a self support basis for an individual. The need of training is required only to build you stronger in the technology so that you would be in a position to accomplish the assigned projects by the company.

The company is having 2 Projects going in Java Technology whereas the team for the first project is already selected and we have started the project too. There are few upcoming projects which is about to finalise within 2 to 3 months.

Your selection in our company has been made in relation to your Technical background you have. If you have any doubts you can mail us on queries@aura-software.com

Mumbai based candidates can directly call up & speak with Mr. Dev on 9820593598.

We wish you all the best for your bright future and career ahead.

Regards

(HR Dept.)

(Note : Reply within three days or it will be assumed as a cancelled application in case of your recruitment in our company.  This is 100% job guranteed and secured program. (you get an appointment letter of our company the day you join).