translators message

Subject: welder helmet SUPPLIER

If the following message is usefull for you, please contact us by e-mail: linda@toolfair.com , if not, please delete it directly, and accept my apologize for the trouble.

Dear Manager

It may interest you to learn that our company, Suzhou Everflying http://welderhelmet.ebigchina.com is possibly the largest supplier of kinds of welder helmet from China.  Our products can be found in the U.S.A., all European countries, as well as other countries around the world.  Our product quality is excellent, which strictly according to  EN379-1999 and ANSI Z87.1-2003, and because of volume, we are able to offer all of our products at very competitive prices.

If you are looking for a supplier in China, please consider joining with us. Choosing us will bring us big profit!!!!!!!!

Please go to our web site http://welderhelmet.ebigchina.com  to view those products that interest you.

Tks & have a nice day !!!!

Michiel

TEL: +86-512-68089081/82