translators message

Subject: i need your help.

Mr VINCENT OKORO
NO.105 presidential street
ABUJA NIGERIA
ATT,
Sir / Madam,
you may be suprise to recieve this mail from me,
Iam Mr Vincent Okoro the first son of Dr. David C. Okoro
and i got your contact from a lady clarck who is a computer operator working with NIGERIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY,although i did not disclose my intention to her as a result of high secrecy requied in it.
My father was a chairman of Group leadership and in charge of oil refinery here in my country NIGERIA, but it was quite unfortunate that he died last year in the hospital after
surfering for 3 months,but before then the Doctor has already told us that my father was poisoned and that we should pray hard for his survival, after that all proved abortive.
But before he died on his sick bed he called me and asked me
to beware of his relatives that were envious of his position of which he mentioned their names to me,he also told me that he has a raw cash of $18.5million usd deposited in the vault of the Security Bank here in NIGERIA with the help of his foreign friend who left NIGERIA years ago.He also advised that if by chance tomorrow i look for him i did not see him that the next step for me is to look for a foreigner who will assist me in transferring the money to another Country so that i will come over to your Country with my only sister and establish
myself there to avoid his so-called relatives from killing me in order for them to inherite his wealth since i am the only son.Now they have started threatening our lives,please my dear, now that my father is no more living,i am seeking for your assistant,if
you are really honest to assist i am giving you 15% of the total sum
as soon as the money is being transferred to your country.please keep
this transaction very secret for our future development.
please reply urgently for more details as delay is not in my favour.
contact me with my email vincentokoro@netscape.net or vinsokoro_cent@yahoo.com.
best regard,
VINCENT OKORO.