translators message

Subject: Ref : Your Application for Software Developer.

Ref : Your Application for Software Developer.

Sub :We are pleased to inform you that your profile has been short-listed to be a part in Development of our on-going Software Development Projects.

Before we go ahead, Something about us :

Sphinx Software Technology Solutions is an organisation involved in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Solutions, DataWareHousing, CRM,
End-to-End Business Solutions, Human Resources Services etc. to its various clientele. We have corporate tie-ups with several MNCs, IT Companies,
Government Sector Organisations etc, for providing them Business Solutions relating to Technology, Marketing, Human Resources etc.

Some of our Esteemed Clients are :

Datamatics Ltd.
Godrej Infotech.
L & T Infotech.
Reliance Industries Ltd.
Atos Origin Ltd.
BPCL.
Patni Computers Systems (PCS) Ltd.
Aurion Pro Solutions Ltd.
Mahindra British Telecom (MBT)
ACE Software.
Esstech.
Allied Computers International (ACI)
Aakit Technologies.
Yash Technologies.
Netpro Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Creative Mark Engineers Pvt. Ltd.
Giltedge Infotech Solutions Ltd.
Motech Software Ltd.
Adept Infotech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Winsoft Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
E-Gain Comunication Pvt. Ltd.
Tellus Tech Pvt Ltd.
ix-Tech Pvt.Ltd.
Megha Computers Pvt. Ltd.
AuraSoft Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Govt. College Pune.
PNM Corporation.
Punjab DW Ltd.
Nirmal Herbal Pvt. Ltd.

Now kindly read the following very carefully :

We are looking out for 4 Fresh / Exp. Graduate Candidates willing to make their career in IT Industry. In our Software Development Division, we have
Number of Software Projects going on in various stages of Development. We keep on getting Small and Middle Size Web based and Mini-ERP Software
Development Assignments continously. For the same we are taking Fresh or Experienced Candidates willing to make their career in IT Industry, impart
them Guidance and Training on their Inter-Personal Skills, Aptitude, Group Discussions and Technical Aspects of Software Development Life Cycles on
either of Microsoft Technologies (.NET) or in Embedded Java.

There will be 3 phases in this.

Phase-I :
The Initial Guidance and Industrial Training would be on self-support basis. The need of training is required only to build you stronger in the
Technologies so that you would be in a position to accomplish the assigned projects by the company or be capable enough to handle Software Development
Assignments on your own. In this phase you will also undergo Aptitude Tests, Technical Tests, Group Discussions, Personality Development Guidance etc. So
as to make you a complete IT Professional.

Phase-II :
After the Initial Guidance and Training Period, a Live Software Assignment is reserved for you to start your Project Work. This Live Software Assignment has to be completed by you in the stipulated time.

Phase-III :
After the successful completion of the Project Work, we will be providing you with Experience Certificates, Recruitment Offers on our Client Site or
In-House.

So after the Guidance and Industrial Training Period, you will be having Guaranteed Live Software Project Assignments, Experience Certificates and
after successful completion of that phase, you will have Guaranteed Recruitment Procedure.

This is an Opportunity for all those Candidates who wish to make their career in IT Industry, need a proper break, are looking out to make an
Impact and want to have the ability to handle Projects on thier own in the future.

SOME OF OUR ON-GOING PROJECTS...

1. Financial ERP Package Development and Implementation for Miller Co-op Bank LTD. (Subsidiary of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)).
Location : On-Site Development in Bharat Bhavan, Churchgate, Mumbai (H.O. of BPCL).

2. Development and Maintenance of Web Portal www.JobsPreview.com and www.CurrentJob.com, huge Web Portals catering to Human Resources Services
and also maintain the Service and HR Data for its more than 100 Client Companies. Location : In-House Development in our Development Center in Belapur, Navi
Mumbai.

3. Educational ERP System with 24 hrs On-line Web Support catering to Multi City Government and Private Educational Institutions in Maharashtra with
Online MH-CET Process Information.
Location : On-Site Development in HBSCPL, Pune.

4. Financial ERP System for Creative Mark Engineering Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Location : In-House Development in our Development Center in CBD , Belapur,
Navi Mumbai.

5. Underway Development of Search Engine, providing 24 hrs Online Help-Desk Support and 24 Hrs. Customer Call Center for Information.
Location : On-Site Development in Creative Mark Engineers Ltd. Office.

6. Financial Accounting and Banking Software for JCBL.
Location : In-House Development in our Development Center in CBD , Belapur,
Navi Mumbai.

SCHEDULE DETAILS...
Training on : WebJava Technology or Dot.Net Technology.
(Depending on the profile, the candidate will be absorbed accordingly in
either of Technologies.)
Total Duration : 2 months(Training) + 3 months ( Live Implementation) = 5 months.
Total Training Fees : Rs. 30,000.
(Note : Only part Fees will be charged now, remaining will be deducted from
the Salary/Stipend in part payments.)
Training Commencement : 20th February 2006.
Confirmation Date : 17th February 2006.
Total No. of Candidates : 5.

We provide Software Project Development Appointment Letters to the Selected Candidates in the first week of the Training itself.

For further queries Contact us at the earliest via :

Ms. Sucheta Bhardwaj.
Sphinx Software Technoloy Solutions
C-2/15, Brahma Estate,
near Jyoti Restaurant, Kondhwa, Pune 411 048.
Tel : 91 - 20 - 2683 0240 / 3093 3983.
E-mail id : enquiry1.pune@sphinx-software.com

*Note : Kindly revert back to us after getting this shortlist mail within
5 working days, else your CV will be deleted from our Candidates Applications Database and your Application for the same will be cancelled.