translators message

Subject: RE: Japanese translations of the WSS Documents

Nishimura-san,
What a tremendous accomplishment! We will link to these documents from
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=wss and
http://www.oasis-open.org/about/available_translations.php as soon as possible
and announce this in OASIS News next week.

Thank you so much for your support of our work.

Best regards,
Carol

-----Original Message-----
From: NISHIMURA Toshihiro [mailto:nishimura.toshi@jp.fujitsu.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 2:40 AM
To: translation-admin@oasis-open.org; translators@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: okabe@sunbridge.com; TAHARA@jp.ibm.com; wg-sec@xmlconsortium.org
Subject: Japanese translations of the WSS Documents

Dear OASIS Translation Admins,
(CC: Okabe-san, Tahara-san, and members of Security SIG)

We are pleased to inform you that XML Consortium (Japan) has
translated some OASIS documents and published them on our web site.

XML Consortium has translated the following documents into Japanese as
a service to the community.
- Web Services Security: UsernameToken Profile 1.0
- Web Services Security: X.509 Certificate Token Profile 1.0
- Web Services Security: SAML Token Profile 1.0
- Web Services Security: SOAP Message Security 1.0 (WS-Security 2004) Errata
1.0
- Web Services Security: UsernameToken Profile 1.0 Errata 1.0
This translation is publicly accessible at
http://www.xmlconsortium.org/wg/sec/wss.html. XML Consortium has read
the OASIS Translation Policy and agreed to its terms. We also agree to
the redistribution terms of the OASIS copyright notice. We acknowledge
that this translation may be republished by OASIS or other entities if
it is done in compliance with the terms of the notice and that OASIS
may rescind our right to publish or distribute the derivative work if
OASIS finds that it leads to confusion regarding the original
document's status or integrity. XML Consortium acknowledges that the
copyright of any translations of OASIS copyrighted documents are owned
by OASIS.

The URLs of the translated documents (pdf files) are as follows:

http://www.xmlconsortium.org/wg/sec/oasis-200401-wss-username-token-profile-1.0
-jp.pdf

http://www.xmlconsortium.org/wg/sec/oasis-200401-wss-x509-token-profile-1_0-jp.
pdf
  http://www.xmlconsortium.org/wg/sec/oasis-wss-saml-token-profile-1.0-jp.pdf

http://www.xmlconsortium.org/wg/sec/oasis-200512-wss-soap-message-security-1.0-
errata-005-jp.pdf

http://www.xmlconsortium.org/wg/sec/oasis-200401-wss-username-token-profile-1.0
-errata-003-jp.pdf
I will send you a copy of these translations later for backup purpose.

The Japanese translation of the core specification of the Web Services
Security 1.0 (which was published last year) can also be accessed here:

http://www.xmlconsortium.org/wg/sec/oasis-200401-wss-soap-message-security-1.0-
jp.pdf

Although the version 1.1 of the Web Services Security has been already
ratified as OASIS Standard, the contents of 1.0 documents are still
effective and we believe these translation will be helpfull for
Japanese people who are going to use/develop the Web Services Security
1.0/1.1.

XML Consortium has its introduction page in English:
  http://www.xmlconsortium.org/introduce/index-e.html

Best Regards,
---
NISHIMURA Toshihiro (FAMILY Given)
nishimura.toshi@jp.fujitsu.com
STRATEGY AND TECHNOLOGY DIV., SOFTWARE UNIT, FUJITSU LIMITED