Subject: RE: Rescheduling the Trust Elevation first meeting

Chet, that works fine for me.

Brendan M. Peter
CA Technologies
Director, Global Government Relations
Tel:        +1-202-513-6305
Mobile: +1-202-286-5725
Brendan.Peter@ca.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Chet Ensign [mailto:chet.ensign@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 5:16 PM
To: peter.alterman@nih.gov; don@openidentityexchange.org; abbie.barbir@bankofamerica.com; dazza@civics.com; Anil.Saldhana@redhat.com; Peter, Brendan M; mary@meristic.com; Mike.Davis@va.gov; tony@yaanatech.com; Bucci@exchange.nih.gov; Shahidzadeh, Shahrokh; trust-el@lists.oasis-open.org

All,

As several of you noticed, the first meeting was inadvertently scheduled for Labor Day. I would like to suggest 15:00 GMT, 11:00 EDT,
08:00 PDT on Thursday, 8 September. Can you all let me know if that will work for you?

Thanks & best regards,

/chet
Chet Ensign
OASIS: Advancing open standards for the information society http://www.oasis-open.org