Subject: RE: [trust-el] Re: Rescheduling the Trust Elevation first meeting

It's useful to note that this is very early Saturday morning for some of us ..:-)

So while I'll go along with whatever time and day you decide for this meeting given the circumstances, it would be great if you could try to avoid Fridays where possible in future.

Cheers
Colin

-----Original Message-----
From: Chet Ensign [mailto:chet.ensign@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Thursday, 1 September 2011 2:45 a.m.
To: peter.alterman@nih.gov; don@openidentityexchange.org; abbie.barbir@bankofamerica.com; dazza@civics.com; Anil.Saldhana@redhat.com; Brendan.Peter@ca.com; mary@meristic.com; Mike.Davis@va.gov; tony@yaanatech.com; Bucci@exchange.nih.gov; Shahidzadeh, Shahrokh; trust-el@lists.oasis-open.org

I heard from a few of the proposers who have conflicts for Thursday
the 8th. Does anyone have a conflict for the same time slot on Friday,
Sept. 9th? I am trying to find a date and time where all those who
have proposed and / or joined the TC will be able to attend.

So, to recap: please let me know if you are unable to attend a
conference call at 15:00 GMT, 11:00 EDT, 08:00 PDT on Friday,
September 9th.

/chet

--

/chet