Subject: Call for additional method examples

Thank you again to those who submitted the first 7 trust elevation method examples that we discussed at the Face-to-face meeting.

Attached are the template format for method examples and a sample draft (KBA).

Please submit your method examples using the template.  (It is ok if they are rough, we have editors to polish them.)

Let me know if you have any questions.  We don’t yet have any examples involving phones, so it would be particularly helpful to get some phone examples.

Let me know what questions you have.

Best regards,

Mary