Subject: RE: [trust-el] Call for additional method examples

While not exactly a method example, we feel that it is important to recognize the separation of identity from credentials.

To this end I would like to point out the work done on the Pan-Canadian Assurance Model last year. (link below)

There is a discussion of the separation of identity and credential and a discussion of compensating factor.

The publicly available document is here

http://www.iccs-isac.org/en/km/transformative/docs/Pan-Canadian%20Assurance%20Model.PDF

A corresponding deck can be found here:

http://www.iccs-isac.org/en/km/transformative/pdf/assurance.asp

Regards,
Bob Sunday

Cyber Authentication Initiative I Initiative d?authentification Cyber

Chief Information Officer Branch | Direction du dirigeant principal de l'information

Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat | Secrétariat du Conseil du Trésor du Canada

Ottawa, Canada K1A 0R5

Office: 613-941-4764

Email: robert.sunday@tbs-sct.gc.ca