Subject: Participate in Approval Vote for RegRep

Dear Fellow Members:

Like you I am blessed with emails and  tasks that need to be completed.

To help me get closure on one particular task I would ask that you support the ebXML RegRep TC which is looking for your support on the ongoing standards approval ballot.
The ballot closes on January 25th 11:45PM so this is a time-sensitive request

Simply put, what is needed is that your organization's  Primary Representative record their vote using the following link which provides details on the specification and the ballot:

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/regrep/news/RegRep4Ballot

Please contact me any time if you have any questions.

Thank you for your help.

Carl Mattocks

--
CEO CheckMi