Subject: Re: [trust-el] Registering for Face-to-Face meeting in March

I will attend both days,
I am planning on going to IDtrust.
No I do not have US Citizenship.

John B.
On 2012-02-08, at 6:36 PM, Mary Ruddy wrote:

We are making good progress on finalizing the arrangements for our F2F meeting in the March.

There will be a half day session on March 14 starting at 1:00, at NIST, Gaithersburg, MD, in Lecture Room D.
There will be a full day session on March 15 with details to follow.

Since NIST is a secure facility, we need an attendee list by March 7th.

So if you are planning on attending any of the March F2F, let me know

·         Which day(s) you are attending
·         Whether you are also attending the IDTrust Workshop at NIST on March 13-14
·         Whether or not you have a US citizenship

Let me know what questions you have.

Best regards,
Mary