Subject: Re: [trust-el] RE: Registering for Face-to-Face meeting in March

Here are my answers to your questions.
  1.  Which day(s) you are attending I will am planning on attending both days (14/15) although I will be leaving mid afternoon on the 15th.
  2.  Whether you are also attending the IDTrust Workshop at NIST on March 13-14 Yes I will be there.
  3.  Whether or not you have a US citizenship No I am a Canadian Citizen.

Take care,

Dale Rickards, CISSP, CISM
Verizon Business, UIS Regulatory Affairs, Audit & Compliance
dale.rickards@rogers.com
Office: +1.416.626.2435
Mobile: +1.416.729.2116

On 12-02-09 11:08 AM, "Mary Ruddy" <mary@meristic.com> wrote:

The link to register for the IDtrust event on March 13-14 is http://www.nist.gov/itl/csd/ct/nstic_idtrust-2012.cfm

From: Mary Ruddy [mailto:mary@meristic.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2012 4:36 PM
To: 'trust-el@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: Registering for Face-to-Face meeting in March

We are making good progress on finalizing the arrangements for our F2F meeting in the March.

There will be a half day session on March 14 starting at 1:00, at NIST, Gaithersburg, MD, in Lecture Room D.

There will be a full day session on March 15 with details to follow.

Since NIST is a secure facility, we need an attendee list by March 7th.

So if you are planning on attending any of the March F2F, let me know

·         Which day(s) you are attending

·         Whether you are also attending the IDTrust Workshop at NIST on March 13-14

·         Whether or not you have a US citizenship

Let me know what questions you have.

Best regards,

Mary