Subject: Re: FW: [trust-el] Groups - Discussion draft of first deliverable for F2F uploaded

This is a great idea!
Sent from my mobile device. My cell phone # is 240-507-7107.

----- Original Message -----
From: Tony Rutkowski [mailto:tony@yaanatech.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 08:19 AM
To: mary@meristic.com <mary@meristic.com>
Cc: trust-el@lists.oasis-open.org <trust-el@lists.oasis-open.org>

Hi Mary,

Nice to see a document emerging.

The scope section suggests the work is derivative
from a survey of transactional trust methods, but
the instances used are rather few and a narrow set.
Despite purporting to be international, there appears
to be little non-US material except for the European
health records material.

Perhaps one quick fix is to leverage the materials
from the recent ETSI security workshops at which trust
elevation methods were featured.  See
ftp://workshop.etsi.org/2012/201201_SECURITYWORKSHOP/
Almost all the recent workshops have been significantly
devoted to IdM trust developments.

There is also the obvious question about how this work
may relate to the new IETF SCIM initiative.  The comparative
approach and dynamics will be interesting.

--tony