Subject: First deliverable - draft available

A complete draft of the initial deliverable has been posted to the website.  The link is available below.

Since the last draft was published, we have added a fifth method category (behavioral habits) and  a list of methods by category.  A number of method examples have also been added. The method examples are now in Appendix A.

Discussing the draft and next steps for moving forward will be key agenda items for our TC call on Thursday.

-Mary

From: trust-el@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:trust-el@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Mary Ruddy
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2012 10:59 AM
To: trust-el@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [trust-el] Groups - Survey of Methods of Trust Elevation 1.0 uploaded

Document Name: Survey of Methods of Trust Elevation 1.0

Description
Deliverable 1. Survey of Methods of Trust Elevation 1.0
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mary Ruddy
Group: OASIS Electronic Identity Credential Trust Elevation Methods (Trust Elevation) TC
Folder: First deliverable
Date submitted: 2012-04-04 07:58:46

No virus found in this message.