Subject: RE: Trust-el schedule during IIW this week

On our last TC call we agreed  that, due to IIW, there will be no TC call on Thursday.  (Many of us are at IIW in California, so there would be limited attendance.)

We do plan to have an open session on Trust elevation during IIW to get input and feedback from IIW attendees.

The session will be Wednesday at 11:30 to 12: 30 PT (2:30 to 3:30 ET)

For anyone who is able to call-in, we will be using the following call bridge:

1-218-339-4300 passcode 1038511#