Subject: Sample Phase II analysis

As discussed on last week’s call, the editors have developed some initial phase II analysis questions and given them a test drive by applying them to the end point identity method.  See attached.  Though the sample analysis is not complete, (we also need to assess how each method addresses risk and risk mitigation in terms of LOAs), we wanted to let the TC see where we are and give the TC the opportunity to provide input.

Feedback of all types is encouraged.

-Mary