Subject: RSVP for Face-to-Face meeting on October 9 in DC

Next week, on October 9, we are holding a Face-to-Face in DC to work on the second deliverable and discuss approaches for the third deliverable.

The event will be from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM.  (The official start is 9:00, doors open at 7:30).
The location is CA’s new office at 607 14th street (between F and G streets.) Many thanks to CA for hosting.

If you will be attending in person,
·         Let me know by end of day on Thursday October 4, so that I can give CA a head count.
·         Also let me know if you need CA to provide you WIFI.

There will be a call bridge for those who cannot participate in person.

Let me know what other questions you have.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

-Mary,